Diwali the “festival of lights” is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India. Hindus, sikhs and jains all around the world celebrate Diwali with great enthusiasm, love and joy. Diwali marks the victory of good over evil.
People celebrate Diwali by lighting crackers, earthen lamps, candles and eating delightful sweets. People celebrate Diwali with their loved ones, friends and family. But in the excitement of firing crackers sometimes we invite unforeseen dangers. So to celebrate Diwali without causing any harm to yourselves follow these certain tips that will keep danger at bay.
We all love to fire crackers,I mean who doesn’t?
But there are certain things that you should follow so that the joy and excitement doesn’t turn into sorrow and pain.
- Don’t let kids fire aerial fireworks alone.
- Say no to synthetic clothes, wear cotton clothes
- Always keep a first aid kit, fire extinguisher near you.
- Follow safety precautions given on crackers
- Never burn crackers inside your house.
- Don’t try to do anything stupid while burning crackers.
- Don’t harm animals.
- Try to say no to nitrate based crackers they cause pollution
- Use green crackers
- Never light a cracker while holding it in your hand
Diwali is a festival of light, love and prosperity. Stay safe while enjoying this wonderful festival.